Sunday, February 20, 2011

Formula For Aluminum Zirconium

The five days of Sanremo ... I think!

Every year is a must for me.
each year are told of all colors, string string .. but those who have not seen even one minute can be counted on the fingers of one hand, since they have had some crazy plays!
For all five episodes have been glued to the TV, with mobile phone in hand ... when I have a broken finger is because with my friends I have sent over 100 messages, we commented on everything from "conducting" the two real revelations : Luke and Paul, the songs look at the various singers who have raised and the more you have, and so forth.

begin to sum up this week "singing" speaking of things that I did not like me .. so now I raise the thought: D

The run in the first place!

I wonder: in six months they have started work, that if they did caper on stage did not even know where to stay? Oo .... Mystery! ... I understand the emotion, I understand the tension, I can understand everything the first two episodes .. but then you should start taking a bit 'the right pace or not? .. Okay ...

The foreign guests!

Dei "Take That" subject only sang the song "The Flood", the exhibition itself was blood from the ears ... thank goodness there are the songs recorded in place of UU
De Niro, I would have preferred another Robert, what in movies is a bit 'pale, young "for a long time" and that a diet a bit' special: D ... I hope in years to come! *_____*
Monica Bellucci was also there to promote the film "Manual of Love 3", but as my cousin pointed out to me in this film there are so many fine young actors eh eh eh who could be invited to her. In the end, I understand that the festival goes to world vision, but you always choose the best rates.
The claims that have been leveled, spread a veil .. UU.sono leaving out the usual cliches about Italy .. UU Originality, this unknown > _> ... From an author such as Federico Moccia, what could we expect? : D No ... the poor, there was only him to decide.
With so many authors have managed to do just that? ... Imagine if there was one .. XD
De Niro and Andy Garcia, were called to speak a little 'English / American Elizabeth; Miguel Angel Zotto Belen to dance, just to justify their presence at the festival!
The only foreign presence that bothered me were those of Eliza Doolitle, and Avril Lavigne, at least not out of tune live!
But if I think that there are around artists such as Muse, Green Day, Linkin Park, Coldplay, Florence and Machine, U2, REM, Witney Houston, Barbra Streisand (for his career before his last song ahahahaha), Aretha Franklin (the latter has rivevuto a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award ... .*_*).. and so on and so forth, a while 'I am hurt to see those who have risen this year on the stage of the Ariston! UU
... Me and my cousin, we will strive for next year to send an email to the RAI with a list of foreign guests that we would like to see: D ...
that have all money (sometimes our) well at least they used them!
In short, what has been called this lily is the outline, what ultimately should matter relatively little.

If the form has been patchy 'to be desired, the contents have nothing to say! Especially on the content of the scenes of Luke and Paul or Paul and Luke AMAZING !!!.. If the festival has worked in part is due to them  no doubt! Irreverent, ironic, funny, at times they also reflect the fact! I can not fail to mention the two new Late Hit ahahahahah "I sputtanerò" and "One in a thousand will be" ahahahahaha delicious parodies of two of the most popular songs by Morandi: In love and one in a thousand stand it; parodies in which we talked about politics, right, left. They have had a
all, even on SavianoXD

From a singer like Morandi, the "main dish" that no song could be ugly. This year I found a few songs that are not fully returned to my musical taste: that of the Patty Pravo and Anna Oxa! .. Just a common fact with regard to Oxa, and as a matter of false notes to Patty Pravo ! I was in agreement with their elimination ... as they agreed when they eliminated Al Bano, then just do not know with which "holy" was one of the two fished together with Tatangelo. BAH!

The songs that I liked the most were:
"My second time" by Max Pezzali; ok the song can appear similar to the other, but when one has his own style .. is it correct to seguirloXD He also is an artist who has some 'grown my generation, the 90s of the last millennium (so it seems to say many years down hahaha he must be) ... "How come" .. "They killed the spider man" ... "no regrets" ... etc. ... are songs that for many of us have been and continue to represent adolescence period of life that none of us over the course of time forgot!
"Three colors" of Tricarico, the song created for pure gold, but Caterina Caselli wanted for festival ... Blessed Caselli woman, has all my respect! This is a song I've heard by now, with his heart, because Tricarico, with his interpretation, I brought us .... straight to the corason. There have been a bad thing when it is passed to the end ... you have no idea! .. I agree with a journalist for the elimination she said "I do not understand the Italians" UU ... Since I attach some value to this song , I will listen to children's school, which despite my training is good and done, I stayed in touch by going to find from time to time. I believe that March 17 would be perfect! .. I'll try to write them also why the March 17 will not go to school, being children of seven years, I can not do great turns of phrase, I will base myself on the shape of the story! We will see what will come!
"Yanez" Davide Van De Sfroos; song linguistically distant from me, I understood the text just three words: Rimini, flip flops, pedal ... I said "summer talk": D ... But I managed to go beyond the words, because the pace is nice, it takes a lot. I liked it a feeling of joy. I think the radio to hear spessoXD
"The Alien" by Luca Madonia and Franco Battiato, Battiato in those few seconds of the song that made me sing come the goosebumps, his voice "old" I shook my heart in a grip of melancholy. Definitely evocative! Those seconds are enough to please me the canzoneXD
"still called love" by Roberta Flack; song for me has won since the second day since when I got comfortable with it. Listening to you just say that my eyes were clouded with tears, one is able to take the road down to the chin, the other remained on the board been able to stop taking a deep breath. A thing never happened before. It is ok, a thousand times I've cried while listening to music, but usually I cried because I thought my problems, to my regret, the tears on this song slipped away to the words that Flack used to send a good message of hope. Because I interpreted it the chorus, which I will head for days .. "Call me ... call me again love always love this damn .. that night will end ... but because we fill here, music and words ..." .. is full of hope that love there is the same for those young people who are struggling to find its place in the world, for workers or for anyone unable to make ends meet, for students who have defended the culture, for those ideas, an ideal.
Love is cross! It may seem rhetorical but I think not .. ripeterselo hurt. "What should this wretched night but finally, because we fill it, hence, music and words"
We believe that the problems, the injustices of life will end sooner or later.
is certainly a romantic vision, and who in spirit is a "decadent" storcerà the nasoXD
... I express a personal parry from a simple music-lover, not a pure expert in the field, but I defy you to find someone who says that the song is ugly! Even these can be counted on the fingers of one hand!

In these days I said to my friends: the list of my goals I want to achieve, I might add that going to follow a university lecture Vecchioni from simple uditrice !...: D Let's hope so! Meanwhile, I guess I will buy her album just "Call me love again!

is the first time I think the festival ends as I expected!
When the three songs that would play the final game, I heard shouting "Amandaaaa liberaaaaa is" ... for the anxiety I did not say a word for a quarter of an hour, minute, where in the flash I was reminded Filiberto the last year and the baby "panic pa pa panic, panic FEAR" ahahahahahaha
"it's good enough that I win the point I'm in fashion with Emma, \u200b\u200bbut Al Bano NO" to me ... shook my cousin is telling phrase. Same thought last year on Valerio, who was not my favorite because there was Mengoni
* _ * To be sure it is wrong to compare the careers of Al Bano, with that of Filiberto (I would say nonexistent) that the year Sanremo last centered on such as mayonnaise and bread nutellaXD But there was Vecchioni, if he won Al Bano was just the last straw. I'm sure I would not have slept the night ahahahaha
Luckily I have stayed quiet dreams, as the festival has won my favorite (as well as the critics' award "Mia Martini") XD

of young people say?
the winner, Raphael Gualazzi, you will definitely un mio limite, ma non mi è proprio piaciutoU.U Il Jaz non mi ha mai attirato più di tanto. Poi lui non è che sia tutto questo cantante, in alcuni punti sembrava un posseduto ;D…Alla notizia che ci rappresenterà all’EuroSong una mia amica in un messaggio ha detto “ok, è matematico, perdiamo” ahahahahahaha Personalmente avevo due altri preferiti: Roberto Amadè e Serena Abrami, che secondo me avranno due belle carriere, specialmente Amadè! La sua “Come pioggia” è proprio bella e poi lui ha una voce davvero interessante. La Abrami è stata fortunata perché il testo della canzone “Lontano da tutto”, lo ha scritto Niccolò Fabi, la sua vocalità non mi ha fatto impazzire, ma non si può dire che non sia brava!

Non mi sono certamente dimenticata di Roberto Benigni, se non l’ho citato, è solo perché vorrei dedicargli un post che vada al di là del festival, perché il suo intervento, giovedì sera, ha avuto un alto valore storico-sociale, che merita un commento a sé. Spero di elaborarlo celermente, anche se sulla mia velocità non prometto nulla. Per sicurezza, me lo sono registrato su dvd ihihihihihih quindi rivedendomelo avrò modo di riflettere per bene su quello che dovrò dire!

Tirando le somme di tutto, queste 5 giornate, o meglio serate..non sono state per niente “gettate al vento”!...La vittoria di Vecchioni was just the icing on the cake, which apart from some decoration blurred, it was really good!


Kiss and hug

0 comments:

Post a Comment