Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Seran Wrap An Preparation H To Lose Inches Fast

Return.

Tadàààà! For several months after the last post, the blog rises from the crypt. What happened to me in the meantime? Incredibly, a few weeks ago I was hired - even if taken is a term of imprisonment less suitable to describe the contract of shit that I find myself - in a large agency of the city.

Certainly not with this blog, which caused me to hallucinate just mail in search of advice for copy and become losers in search of buzz for their campagnucce (no friend, I'll do a post on your guerrilla war for the paper toilet with which you have held a statue of Garibaldi crapped by pigeons).

Simply, I wrote an email to a DC and then I showed up to interview with the arm il mio avveniristico portfolio A4 di campagne finte, badando bene di non metterci NULLA prodotto nella mia ex agenzia, alla quale auguro di subire un attacco terroristico nel corso di un terremoto mentre va a fuoco.

Il DC in questione doveva essere ubriaco e/o strafatto di coca e così mi ha preso a bordo. Nei giorni seguenti, però, ho notato che ha sempre lo stesso aspetto, quindi o è così di natura, o beve e si droga di continuo. Spero la seconda, almeno può nutrire una speranza di riabilitazione.

Eccitato dalla prospettiva di sputtanare il mondo dell'adv direttamente da uno dei suoi centri nevralgici, ecco quindi la decisione di riprendere in mano questa mia creatura. Per non farmi individuare, disseminerò my denunciations of crap (for example, I forgot to tell you that my agency is mega Caltanissetta), but in general, 80% will also be revealed truths you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask - and, if dare you, now you do the garbage collectors or street vendors selling roasted chestnuts.

Stay tuned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment