Monday, October 22, 2007

Radiculopathy Recovery Time -cervical

The reader questions vol. 1

A reader of the blog - who says he's not gnugna, then the answer only in very exceptional cases - ask me, I

from 3 good reasons why I should go back to my town to do the job in the suburbs Instead of continuing to make sacrifices and coffee in an agency?
1) A friend of mine does the job in a small bookshop in Milan. He spends most of his time reading books and talking about books with each other and committed customers. Earns more than me. It amuses me more. It 's more relaxed and happy to go to work for me. Every night I fall asleep hoping that his colleague dies and leaves open the place.

2) The advertising agencies will disappear soon. The exact same service that provides an agency with 80 employees now can give a single person using a PC. Or two, if we want to preserve the philosophy of the creative couple. The only difference is that an agency is charging you a hundred times more. And the customers, although delayed, are beginning to understand.

3) The only positive side of being in an advertising agency account are pussies. Since you're a girl, if you do not have lesbian tendencies, you only so no reason to stay in an advertising agency.

0 comments:

Post a Comment